Search a list of Virtual Assistants in the Philippines
New category just launched!
If you're looking for Virtual Assistants in the Philippines we've just added a whole new category on our popular business directory to make it easy to find the support you need for your business.
Using Virtual Assistants in the Philippines can save you significant money as compared to using similar services in Australia - typically between 30% to 70% cheaper.
Virtual Assistants are typically individuals who work as sole-traders/self-employed/contractors that you can engage directly (or via an agency) to help with your business functions. Virtual Assistants can perform a variety of tasks including customer service, administration, marketing, accounting and so on.
You may also be interested in some of our other categories including:
Benefits of using Virtual Assistants in the Philippines:
These days you can literally hire a Virtual Assistant from anywhere across the world but hiring Virtual Assistants in the Philippines can offer a host of benefits including:
- Significant cost savings (typically between 30% to 70% off Australian prices)
- Easy communication as the majority of Filipinos speak English
- Similar timezone (2 hours difference to AEST, 3 hours with AEDT)
- They typically already have experience working with Australian businesses
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
There are lots of reasons why businesses large and small are engaging Virtual Assistants in the Philippines including:
- You've just got too much on your plate and you need some extra manpower
- You have work you need completed but can't afford the cost of local resources
- You're struggling to keep up with your workload
- You don't have time to learn some new skills but still need some work done.
Benefits of using VA's in the Philippines
There are a host of reasons why engaging an offshore Virtual Assistant can be great for your business:
- It can be cost-effective - You can save significant costs of having an equivalent local resource and you also don't need to worry about taxes, sick days, workers compensation, superannuation etc as Virtual Assistants are self-employed and you only pay for the hours you use.
- Increased flexibility - You can engage Virtual Assistants to work around your schedule and availability.
- Increased productivity - As you only pay for what you use, you're not paying for hours of downtime. Virtual Assistants work essentially as a contractor so they are motivated to ensure they do a great job that's efficient and high-quality to ensure you continue to engage them.
- Allows you to focus on the big picture - Using a Virtual Assistant in the Philippines to take care of those smaller tasks enables you to focus more on expanding your business or just getting some 'you' time back in your life.
Functions Virtual Assistants help with
Virtual Assistants can perform a range of tasks from bookkeeping, websites, administration, customer support, lead generation, social media posts, marketing and lots more.
To find a Filippino virtual assistant to help your business, simply across through the list of Virtual Assistants in the Philippines below or just click on one of the filters below to only show VA's with that specific skill.
Refine your search:
Select a search tag below to only show suppliers with that attribute.