What is Big Data?
Big Data refers to extremely large data sets may be analysed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behaviour and interactions.
When you combine big data with high-powered analytics (Like Customer Analytics) in a call centre or CX setting, you can accomplish tasks such as:
- Determining root causes of failures, issues and defects in near-real-time.
- Determining which customers are more likely to purchase a particular product or response to telemarketing calls (equally much higher sales conversions)
- Determining which customers are more likely to leave your organisation so you can develop a retention strategy to keep them with your business
- Generating coupons at the point of sale based on the customer's buying habits increasing spend
- Detecting fraudulent behaviour before it affects your organisation.
You can learn more about how Big Data can be used in a call centre or customer experience environment on the CX Central Glossary >
Search Big Data experts below: