Benefits of VoIP Business Phone Systems
VoIP Business Phone Systems (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a technology that allows you to make and receive calls over the internet instead of the traditional copper network that is being progressively phased out.
The good news is the VoIP Business Phone systems enable you to access all of the features of an enterprise-grade phone system for just a fraction of the cost. So whether you work for yourself, run a small business or you've got an office with hundreds of people working on the phones, VoIP enables a whole range of features including:
- Reliable connectivity at a fraction of the cost - there are no flagfall or connection charges for calls within Australia.
- Complete portability - as long as you've got stable internet you can take your business calls anywhere (perfect for those working at home)
- Flexible and Scalable - Most VoIP Business Phone Suppliers have no lock in contracts and you can add and remove additional users easily to scale with your business.
- No upfront investment - You don' need to purchase a PBX box in your office, all you need is a reliable internet connection.
- Tons of features - Transfer calls, hold functionality, day & night greetings, personal voicemail, voicemail to email, call queuing, auto-attendant (press 1 for this, 2 for that), conference calls and a whole lot more!
Contact the VoIP Business Phone System suppliers below to obtain pricing and further information.