Call Centre Health checks provide you with an independent, objective assessment of your contact centre performance and capabilities.
What is a call centre health check suitable for?
There can be many reasons for requiring a call centre health check, these are just some of the common ones:
- You want to benchmark your call centre to industry norms
- You've just taken on a new role that has a call centre as part of your responsibility and you want an objective view on how it's performing.
- You'd like to uncover opportunities to reduce costs, improve performance or understand the latest call centre management practices.
- You're managing a call centre but would like some external support on areas you can improve.
What is covered in a call centre health check?
It can be as specific or as broad as you like. For some, a complete overview of the call centre is required where others just require a focus on certain parts of the call centre.
It may be suprising to some people, but a successfully functioning call centre is made up of many moving components that can include:
- People capability
- Key Performance Indicators
- Coaching and Training
- Strategic Planning
- Lots more!
Just make sure you discuss your requirements with the consultant to ensure you get the outcome you need.
What should you look for?
There are many different approaches to conducting a call centre health check. Some consulting companies can take weeks and months reviewing your operations and provide incredibly detailed analysis. Others may just spend a few days reviewing your operations and just provide you with a high-level review and roadmap.
The important component is experience! There is a variety of experiences within the consulting community and this can influence the price.
How much does a call centre health check cost?
The amount of time a consultant spends onsite as well as writing the report(s) and conducting the analysis will ultimately impact the price. And typically, but not always, the more experienced consultants charge more - but they can typically identify issues and solutions much quicker.
The key is identifying a consultant you feel comfortable with that has the right amount of professional experience.
Search call centre health check experts: