After years of being part of Australia's #1 website for contact centre & CX professionals, in 2019 the CX Directory moved to its own domain that you are looking at now (www.cxdirectory.com.au).
Since then we've consistently worked on the site to provide additional functionality and features to make it easier for customers to find suppliers providing the products and services they need.
CX Directory Changelog
Much of the consistent work happens behind the scenes to ensure the site loads quickly and ranks well in Google (known as Search Engine Optimisation) that ensures we receive consistently high (and growing!) traffic to the site however we've listed below the updates that impact users (both customers and businesses with listings on the directory).
- Enhancement - new 'click to reveal phone number' implemented along with a new section in the dashboard to track the number of times the 'click to reveal phone number' was used.
- New Tag - Salesforce call centre integration
- New tag - Zendesk contact centre integration
- Enhancement: Added the '3 Key Facts' for Platinum listings to the main directory page
- Enhancement: Updated the Lead Contact form area for Platinum listings to make it easier for customers to request contact
- Enhancement: Updated the Key Contact information section for Platinum listings
- >Enhancement: Updated the URL string for individual listings to improve SEO
- Enhancement: Improved the lead contact form to reduce any unwanted spam
- Enhancement: Added the available pro-rata discount for listing upgrades
- Fix: Updated the code to ensure help videos are formatted correctly on mobile
- Enhancement: New help video added on how to add a new listing
- Enhancement: Added new help text to assist users when adding a new listing
- Enhancement: Removed the need to have a name in the Best Leads contact (so you can now list a department/team instead of an individual if that’s your preference).
- Enhancement: Updated heading colours for the different sections when adding a new listing.
- Enhancement: Add the ability to add a URL link with a tracking code that can be hidden to users in the main URL link.
- Enhancement: Adding some headings and changed the layout on the registration page
- Enhancement: Demonstration category and listings added
- Enhancement: New page added making it easier to compare the different levels
- Enhancement: Updated the menu items
- Enhancement: Redesigned the registration login page to make it easier for users
- New tag: 1300 numbers in Business Phone Systems
- Fixed: An issue that preventing people from searching by name after they had selected a dropdown menu item
- Fixed: Help text not displaying on some fields
- Fixed: When claiming a listing, some fields were not mandatory which caused incomplete listings to go live.
- Enhancement: New help videos added
- Enhancement: New search results
- Fixed: The drop-down menu on the home page froze if someone unchecked an option
- Enhancement: New category added for Business Phone Systems
- Fixed: Some reminder emails were being sent with the wrong dates/times remaining
- Fixed: Reminder emails were not sent to some users
- Fixed: The ‘Learn More’ button was not appearing on some mobile devices
- New Category! Back Office Outsourcing
- New Sub Categories! Back Office Outsourcing in Australia, Back Office Outsourcing in the Philippines, Back Office Outsourcing in India,
- New Search Tags for Back Office Outsourcing including Administration, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Workforce Management, Information Technology, Data Entry, Marketing and Quality Assurance
- New Category! Virtual Assistants
- New Sub Categories! Virtual Assistants in Australia, Virtual Assistants in the Philippines, Virtual Assistants in India
- New Search Tags for Virtual Assistants including Administration, Bookkeeping, Customer Support, Lead Generation, Social Media, Website Support and Marketing
- New Tags in Contact Centre Technology category - Genesys Partners, Amazon Connect Supplier, Microsoft Teams Integration
- Enhancement: Introduced the ability for new users to claim a free Starter Level for 12 months
- Enhancement: New layout design for listing pages
- Enhancement: Added the ability to claim a free Starter level listing for 12 months
- Some users lost data when using the backspace key when adding a new listing
- Fixed: some users were unable to save a new listing if all fields were not completed
- Enhancement: Links added to the dashboard to make it easier for customers to check their listing
- Enhancement: Visual counter added in the dashboard to see how many listings are in each status
- Enhancement: Improved validation error messages
- Enhancement: New password strength indicator added
- Enhancement: New validation email process
- Enhancement: Testimonials added
- Enhancement: Dashboard now available for Classic Level listings (provides views and clicks data)
- Enhancement: Stats are now included in reminder emails for Classic Listings
- Enhancement: Improved the section below individual listings that displays suppliers with similar offerings
- Fixed: The warning message when users select too many search tags was causing the page to freeze for some users.
- Fixed: The listing renewal process failed to send email confirmations to some users.
- Enhancement: Improved upgrade options process
- Enhancement: Stats are now included in reminder emails for Platinum and Gold listings
- Enhancement: Discount coupon codes are now available by category
- Fixed: Some images were not responsive (mobile friendly)
- Fixed: The 'Load more' button did not work on some browsers
- Enhancement: Improved size limitations for attachments and downloads
- Enhancement: Improved the description text in the downloads section
- Fixed: In the downloads area, removed the word ‘attachment’ from the file name.
- Fixed: Increased the maximum file size for document downloads to 8mb
- Enhancement: Improved the reporting for clicks coming via Google
- Enhancement: Improved the design of the home page search buttons
- Fixed: Menu option to add new business was not appearing for some users
- Enhancement: Improved reporting to track how many times the phone number was clicked in the main listing
- Enhancement: Improved reporting to track how many times a customer clicked on the website URL on the main listings
- Enhancement: Improved reporting to track how many times a customer clicked on the ‘Learn More’ button that appears on the main listings page
- Enhancement: Added the ability to register using Social Login