Transform your CX with a chatbot/virtual assistant
A chatbot or virtual assistant (basically the same thing) enables responses to be provided to customer enquiries received via the internet, SMS, Facebook chat etc.
Capabilities range from handling basic enquiries through to complex customer interactions using a combination of other technology including Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Understanding and Machine Learning.
Whilst a chatbot or virtual assistant can be 100% automated, many are able to transfer calls to a live agent when they are unable to provide a suitable response, so they can still provide you with efficiencies and not negatively impact the customer experience.
5 Benefits of Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
There are many reasons companies and moving towards offering chatbots and virtual assistants as part of their customer support options, including:
- An improved customer experience - customers can quickly get the answers they want. Fast, consistent and accurate.
- Cost savings - Removing either all or some of the human intervention required delivers significant cost savings.
- Extended hours - Customers can get support 24/7 without the need for expensive shift work and penalty rates.
- Data Collection - Easily collate lots of information about customer requests and outcomes to further improve your service delivery
- Improved employee engagement - As chatbots and virtual assistants can handle basic/mundane enquiries it frees up your customer service agents to handle the more complex and interesting conversations.
Search suppliers of chatbots and virtual assistants:
The suppliers below can assist you with the technology, the design and implementation or both. You may also be interested in searching for other suppliers in the CX Automation and AI, Customer Management or Contact Centre Technology subcategories.