Transform your business with a Hosted PBX Phone System
A Hosted PBX phone system is a term used to describe a phone system that is hosted in the cloud (e.g. internet) that works via VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol). Put simply, the technology allows you to make and receive calls over the internet instead of the traditional copper network that is being progressively phased out.
But it's also a lot more than just taking and making calls. A Hosted PBX phone system enables you to access all of the features of an enterprise-grade phone system for just a fraction of the cost. So whether you work for yourself, run a small business or you've got an office with hundreds of people working on the phones, a hosted PBX phone system enables a whole range of features including:
- Flexible and Scalable - Most Hosted PBX plans have no lock in contracts and you can add and remove additional users easily to scale with your business.
- No upfront investment - You don' need to purchase a PBX box in your office, all you need is a reliable internet connection.
- Huge costs savings - Hosted PBX systems are just a fraction of the cost of a traditional phone system.
- Complete portability - as long as you've got stable internet you can take your business calls anywhere (perfect for those working at home)
- Tons of features - Call queuing, Transfer calls, hold functionality, recorded greetings, personal voicemail, voicemail to email, auto-attendant (press 1 for this, 2 for that), conference calls and a whole lot more!
Contact the Hosted PBX technology suppliers below to obtain pricing and further information.