WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT OUTSOURCING - DRIVING NEW EFFECIENCIES IN YOUR CONTACT CENTRE
As anyone with experience in the contact centre industry will tell you, a good Workforce Manager is worth their weight in gold. With labour typically the largest expense in a contact centre (approx 70% to 80% of the total budget), even just a 1% improvement in efficiency can lead to significant cost savings in large centres.
Whilst typically these functions have been done in house, there is a growing trend for organisations to outsource their workforce management (WFM) functions to companies with the expertise and tools to deliver improved result.
WFM functions you can outsource:
- Forecast workloads and create agent rosters to meet business objectives
- Move agents to different queues or back-office functions in real-time to maximise efficiencies
- Manage sick leave and unplanned activities and adjust break times etc
- Redirect agents to offline activities when call volumes are lower than forecasted (e.g. training, coaching, back-office work)
- Distribute work tasks across multiple parallel business processes
- Allocate and re-allocate work according to current skills and staff availability
- Analyse productivity, staff skills, and unit costs
- Provide a range of reporting and analysis on efficiencies, agent performance, service-level agreements (SLAs), quality etc
Search suppliers of WFM outsourced functions: