Search a list of Virtual Assistants in Australia
New category just launched!
If you're looking for Virtual Assistants in Australia we've just added a whole new category on our popular business directory to make it easy to find the support you need for your business.
Benefits of Australian based Virtual Assistants:
These days you can literally hire a Virtual Assistant from anywhere across the world but hiring locally with Virtual Assistants in Australia can offer a host of benefits including:
- No language difficulties
- Same timezone
- They understand the local culture and market
- They are familiar with local laws, regulations etc
- No currency exchange issues so you always know what you are going to pay.
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
There are lots of reasons why businesses large and small are engaging Australian Virtual Assistants including:
- You've just got too much on your plate and you need some extra manpower
- You can't afford a full-time staff member but need some extra help
- You're constantly stressed about trying to keep up
- You need some jobs done but don't have the time or skills to do it
Benefits of using Virtual Assistants in Australia
There are a host of reasons why engaging a local Virtual Assistant can be great for your business:
- It can be cost-effective - you don't need to worry about taxes, sick days, workers compensation, superannuation etc as Virtual Assistants are self-employed and you only pay for the hours you use.
- Increased flexibility - Virtual Assistants can work around your schedule and availability - you only need to hire them when you need them.
- Increased productivity - As you only pay for what you use, you're not paying for hours of downtime. Virtual Assistants work essentially as a contractor so they are motivated to ensure they do a great job that's efficient and high-quality to ensure you continue to engage them.
- Allows you to focus on the big picture - For small business owners, it can be easy to get bogged down in the day to day tasks that prevent you from working on the big-picture tasks to help you grow your business. Using an Australian Virtual Assistant to take care of those smaller tasks enables you to focus more on expanding your business or just getting some 'you' time back in your life.
Functions Virtual Assistants help with
Virtual Assistants can perform a range of tasks from administration, bookkeeping, customer support, lead generation, social media posts, marketing and lots more.
Simply across through the list of Virtual Assistants in Australia below or just click on one of the filters below to only show VA's with that specific skill.
Refine your search:
Select a search tag below to only show suppliers with that attribute.