Using Advanced Call Control to improve the phone experience
If your business is using a Hosted PBX/VoIP solution there is a range of advanced call control features that you can use to improve the experience for the person handling the call, and for the customer. These include:
- Call Transfer - easily transfer the call to another extension or group.
- Call Hold - place the customer on hold while you check for information, enter data etc.
- Conference Call - dial in other people to the conversation.
- Call forwarding - automatically forward a call to a different extension, external phone number, voicemail or group.
- Call blocking - block certain phone number or extensions.
If you'd like to learn more about the various call control options reach out to one of the suppliers below.